Accounting & Auditing
- Assessment and documentation of internal controls
- Assisting the Reporting Accountant with their four reports
- Preparing internal management accounts for audit
- Preparing supporting schedules and gathering documents for the Auditor
- Preparing U.S. GAAP or IFRS financial statements for audit and inclusion in the AD
- Liaising with the Auditor in connection with their detailed fieldwork
For those companies that have not been subjected to audits in prior years, this will be a significant exercise since three years of audited financial statement are required. For companies that have been subjected to audits in prior years, it’s not necessary to change your audit firm; however, if they are unable to act as the Reporting Accountant, one must be engaged.