- Advising on the timing and size of secondary offerings and other strategic decisions
- Advising on communications with the Nominated Adviser, Nominated Broker and Investors
- Oversight of house and/or independent equity research
- Advising on the form and content of commercial and regulatory announcements
- Advising on the performance of the company’s professional advisers
After having been engaged, to a greater or lesser extent, in a company’s listing on London’s AIM, I will have a vast repository of knowledge about the company, its professional advisers, investor base and the multitude of personalities involved. Admission to London’s AIM signifies the beginning of life as a London listed company.